Note: No visit is required to process your Report of Marriage in the Embassy. Kindly observe that processing hours come from 9:00 a.m. To 2:00 p.m., Mondays to Fridays except holidays.
Marriages abroad of Filipino residents must be reported and duly registered. The Philippine Embassy registers marriages of Filipino residents celebrated in Norway, Finland, Iceland, and Sweden.
An applicant may file a Report of Marriage and apply for passport renewal with change of surname to married name on the same day if applying in person. Please relate to what's needed for passport renewal right here.
All papers perhaps not in English needs to be combined with an English interpretation.
- Duly accomplished Report of Marriage Form - bring four (4) finalized originals (Note: the proper execution happens to be fillable. You might enter information as required after which print out the shape utilizing the entries typed-in. Although you can save yourself the blank kind, this content can't be conserved if you work with Adobe Acrobat Reader. You'll want to print the form out after filling it in. ) (If filing the Report of Marriage at A honorary that is philippine consulateand never in the Embassy), please have field no. 20 signed first by way of a notarius publicus. )
- Foreign wedding certificate of this applicants, authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (for Finland) or Apostillized by a competent authority in the nation of wedding (for Norway, Iceland, and Sweden) - bring one (1) initial and four (4) photocopies; original would be returned to candidates (Note: In the event that document just isn't in English, kindly have the document translated into English translation notarized, before having it authenticated/Apostillized. ) The authorities that are following Apostilles:
- Norway - County Governor/Fylkesmannen: https: //www. Fylkesmannen.no/en/People-and-society/Apostille-stamps-for-documents/
- Iceland - Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Iceland: https: //www. Government.is/ministries/ministry-for-foreign-affairs/
- Sweden - regional public that is notary https: //www. Government.se/government-of-sweden/ministry-for-foreign-affairs/legalisations/
- Information web page of passports of both parties - bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Birth certificates of both ongoing partie - bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Affidavit of Delayed Registration of Marriage in the event that Report of Marriage is filed one or more (1) after applicants' date of marriage - bring four (4) signed originals year
- For divorced or annulled Filipino spouse, copy of Marriage Certificate given by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) with appropriate annotation - bring original and four (4) photocopies vietnamcupid
- For divorced Filipino spouse who has got no marriage record when you look at the PSA, Divorce Decree/Certificate validated by the Regional test Court nearest the spouse’s destination of residence into the Philippines - bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For widowed Filipino spouse, Death Certificate granted by PSA or the death that is foreign of past partner - bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For divorced international partner, foreign divorce or separation decree and English translation - bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For widowed foreign partner, death certification of past partner and English interpretation - bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Repayment of Fees (Note: charges for affidavits are split through the charge for Report of wedding. )
If applying by post, please deliver your articles (except your initial passports - you could deliver only photocopies) and envelope that is self-addressed the Embassy's mailing target:
P.O. Box 1758 VIKA, N-0122 Oslo, Norway
Kindly enclose your contact information, such as for instance your number that is mobile and/or target, so the Embassy can contact you updates or missing requirements. Please additionally deposit the fees that are appropriate including for return postage, into the Embassy's bank-account.
The Embassy will ahead one content for the Report of Marriage towards the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) within the Philippines. Another content will undoubtedly be held within the Embassy’s records and a 3rd content will be provided with towards the applicant. You may possibly retrieve your Report that is PSA-certified of three (3) to six (6) months after reporting the wedding during the Embassy.
Presentation of this receipt that is official by the Embassy is necessary if claiming your own personal content of this Report of Marriage face-to-face in the Embassy.
Crucial guidelines in the Report of Marriage Form